More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 01:09:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Vampire hack of death
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Vampire hack of death  (Read 10740 times)
hyperCat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
Vampire hack of death
« on: 2005 October 30, 01:46:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Playing a vampire can get boring after awhile and I think this hack really spices things up. It allows vampires to do more than turn other sims into vampires via biting. You can bite, with two sub-options of turn and kill, or suck blood with the option of adding 3 days to your life. There aren't any new animations so it will always look like you're turning, but I'm not complaining. Relationship status isn't taken into account so you can chomp on whomever you please, although my vampire became enemies with -100/-100 after giving a townie the "bite of death".

Bleh!

I am kitty meow face, meow meow, look at me!
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
Re: Vampire hack of death
« Reply #1 on: 2005 October 30, 01:59:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this hack and it works pretty good. It does give the vampire's more realistic game play
Lyall
Dimwitted Dunce

Voodoo Snowman

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2005 October 30, 02:00:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's really cool. That would make vampires more vampire-ish. I think I might download it later.

"Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall in an open sewer and die." - Mel Brooks
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2005 October 30, 02:03:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does it take off 3 days of the life of the Sim that is suck-up?  I sure hope so otherwise I kind of find that option boring since Vampire don't age or die anyway.
hyperCat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2005 October 30, 02:32:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just double-checked and apparently the vampire doesn't get days of life added or subtracted when they suck blood. They instead have the option to give their victim 3 days of life back. If they do, the relationship between vampire and victim increases. If they don't, it decreases.

diamonde
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2005 October 30, 02:37:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for the link!  This is exactly what vampires (and my superhero neighbourhood) needed.  Cheesy

Excuse me, I have to go kill Thomas and Martha Wayne now...
MissDoh
Retarded Reprobate

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2005 October 30, 03:00:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just double-checked and apparently the vampire doesn't get days of life added or subtracted when they suck blood. They instead have the option to give their victim 3 days of life back. If they do, the relationship between vampire and victim increases. If they don't, it decreases.

That does make it interesting then... now I just need vampire in my game lol   Roll Eyes
Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: 2005 October 30, 06:53:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried this a while ago, but it doesn't show-up in my game.  As a new option appears to have been added I will give it another try, but I'm assuming something else is interfering with it so it probably won't work this time either.  Pity, because I'd rather have the extra options.

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2005 October 30, 20:18:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This sounds really hot... I'm always so gun-shy with hacks that don't come from Pescado, TwoJeffs, or Inge. Took me forever to wholly trust TwoJeffs and Pescado. I already knew Inge's work quite well from the Sims1 community. This is far too tempting though.. That's what back-ups are for, right?

Baroness
cwieberdink
Retarded Reprobate

Dark and evil penguins!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2005 October 30, 21:36:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if it would be possible to combine the dart throwing animation with a "wooden stake" and the vampire burning up in the sun to make a vampire hunter that would go along with the vampire death?  Hmmmmm.....

C

Darkerdink -- aide to Dark_Trepie.  Now with moar dark!
LK
Terrible Twerp

Humanity can suck my hard drive

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2005 October 30, 22:49:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like this.  Definately will make vampires more interesting.

http://www.thesporum.net
The First, The Original, The Best
LynnMar
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2005 October 30, 23:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

this sounds like fun,  just downloaded it and can't wait to try it out,    Smiley

Shaklins' hacks have always been reliable in my games,  I had several of his hacks for sims 1.
GloamingMerle
Corpulent Cretin

Just say "NO" to Womrats!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2005 October 30, 23:59:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I tried it out some. This is fantastic. Now my British-Vamp-Guy can fulfill that bite want with his living husband without the worry of vampirism! Plus, it adds days to the living boy and a relationship boost (Well, they're always at 100/100 anyway, but that's not the point)... Awesomeness. One less thing to worry about with my Knowledge-Vampire/Family-Living couple, whom I never planned to get together when I made them, mind you... They made the decision for me (Three bolts at first meeting!).... At least it makes for interesting family dynamics.

Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2005 October 31, 04:10:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using this one for a while, too. It's quite fun. I'm just disappointed you can't kill the townies on the downtown lots, but oh well, I'll just summon them into the lair instead. *grin* This works quite well with the hack that allows the vampire's fun/social/hunger etc motives to go down at night, because otherwise unless you have them biting people in the day, there's little point in the huge needs boost they get from biting.
hyperCat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2005 October 31, 10:47:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using this one for a while, too. It's quite fun. I'm just disappointed you can't kill the townies on the downtown lots, but oh well, I'll just summon them into the lair instead.

I was able to kill on downtown lots. Everyone on the lot ran over and cried as Goopy died. Grin

Ancient Sim
Dead Member

Back from the dead ...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: 2005 October 31, 10:58:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been using this one for a while, too. It's quite fun. I'm just disappointed you can't kill the townies on the downtown lots, but oh well, I'll just summon them into the lair instead.

I was able to kill on downtown lots. Everyone on the lot ran over and cried as Goopy died. Grin

The patch stopped deaths on community lots.  I don't like that either, takes away all the suspense of wondering whether the vamps will burn to a cinder and that sort of thing.   Almost makes me want to remove the patch.  Maybe someone can make a patch to cure that aspect of the patch ... Huh

Some favourite Sim thingies:  Film:  Lord of the Sims; Song: Losing My Sim by SIM; Book: Interview With the Sim by Sim Rice; Smell: Fried Simions; Colour: Simple.
gypsylady
Exasperating Eyesore

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2005 October 31, 22:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the patch and I was able to kill with this hack everyone ran over and cried when Komi bit the dustat the bowling alley
Andygal
Deformed Freak
Nitwitted Nuisance

Now with new and improved avatar!

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2005 November 01, 02:41:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought they only stopped sims from dying of disease on community lots?
Swiftgold
Horrible Halfwit

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2005 November 01, 07:08:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm... well, see, I tried to have my vampire kill this townie and he bit her twice and she didn't die. So I used Insiminator to turn all her needs red. She peed herself, cried about being hungry, got stinky and proceeded to wander around the lot. This was pre-patch, so, I don't know. Perhaps it was because she was selected and I didn't just temporarily look at her needs?
hyperCat
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2005 November 01, 17:36:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the patch and I was able to kill with this hack everyone ran over and cried when Komi bit the dustat the bowling alley

Ditto that, I have the patch and was able to kill.

Mister Roboto
Asinine Airhead

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006 February 13, 01:07:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone wouldn't happen to have a current URL for this would they?
jrd
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2006 February 13, 01:22:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://shaklin.ath.cx/xoops/modules/PDdownloads/viewcat.php?cid=2
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2006 February 13, 01:43:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims cannot die of neglect at community lots. Nobody may starve to death, drown, or pass out while on a community lot, because this can render the game unplayable.

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
Ellatrue
Terrible Twerp

ENFP, by popular request.

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 2006 February 13, 02:27:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sims cannot die of neglect at community lots. Nobody may starve to death, drown, or pass out while on a community lot, because this can render the game unplayable.

I could see how a sim dying of neglect on a community lot would be a problem, because then you could lose sims from your other families while they are uncontrollable- but how would passing out on a community lot render the game unplayable? Unless they are blocking an important exit, or something of the sort.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: