More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 14:18:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Strange Uni problem
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Strange Uni problem  (Read 2945 times)
Ayslhyn
Feckless Fool

View Profile
Strange Uni problem
« on: 2008 March 10, 21:02:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've just put in the no university immunity hack for the NPC's. Good stuff it is too! Much more fun to watch the buggers pee themselves etc.

However I also have the College Adjuster, a hack I find indispensible. Now an odd problem has developed with the Uni skills bars. Even if the Sim has the correct skills for their major the bar is stuck with those little markers that usually show you what skills they need to advance. Even adding more skills (vanilla or cheated) dosen't help.

Moving the Sim to a different lot does unstick it but the problem tends to occur with multiple Sims that I wanted to go to college together.

Is this a hack conflict? The debugger dosen't shift it (although I am mightily enjoying the smiting)

Trubble
Ferret Impersonator
Terrible Twerp

:P

View Profile
Re: Strange Uni problem
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 10, 21:54:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had this problem yesterday, I'd just moved a couple into a uni residential lot and their bars were stuck. They were fine if they visited other uni commercial lots, but not at home. This lot was one of the old old lots that came with the game that lived in the lotbin. I moved them out, went in in build mode, changed a small thing, saved and exited. Moved them back in and it was fine. Not sure if what I did really solved it. Would be curious as to what others think.

These were CAS YAs.

A proud thread pirate.
kutto
Senator

Hamsome

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 10, 22:01:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's merely a graphics glitch. It happens. I don't know why it happens.

Good news is that it doesn't actually hurt your grade. Just use college rampage until they stop, and their grade will be topped off, even if you can't see it.
jsalemi
Town Crier
Vacuous Vegetable

In dog we trust, all others pay cash...

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 10, 23:24:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And is some (many?) cases, it resets to normal when they move on to the next semester.

Excelsior, you fathead!
I am Canadian.
leaths
Corpulent Cretin

Groovy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 10, 23:30:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had it happen to me twice. Once it never fixed itself and the other time it reset when the sim was abducted by the SS. Like others have said, though, it didn't have any effect on grades. It's definitely not caused by hack conflicts because when it happened to me I was running a completely hack free game.
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
Whiny Wussy

Potiron flou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 11, 00:37:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This happened to one of my sims who was in college when I installed Free Time. Subsequent college-goers have been fine.

Capitalism, Ho!
"Continue to beat it in masturbatory ecstasy if you like, but only Pescado can make it go away." - Lemmiwinks
My Urinal
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: