More Awesome Than You!
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 July 01, 07:44:24

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
540275 Posts in 18066 Topics by 6519 Members
Latest Member: Gegahex
* Home Help Search Login Register
+  More Awesome Than You!
|-+  TS2: Burnination
| |-+  The Podium
| | |-+  Oops! You Broke It!
| | | |-+  Ok, this time, how much I blew it?
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Ok, this time, how much I blew it?  (Read 4515 times)
danicast
Blathering Buffoon

Everything is blue in this world.

View Profile WWW
Ok, this time, how much I blew it?
« on: 2008 February 19, 17:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nanny invasion.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/sims2/snapshot_547c50f6_34c64d3f.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/sims2/snapshot_547c50f6_34c64e0e.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/denialalice/sims2/snapshot_547c50f6_f4c64fc4.jpg

They left and only the regular one stayed. I have the norespaw hack.
What in hell I could possible did that caused that?
Is my game doomed again? Roll Eyes

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
Re: Ok, this time, how much I blew it?
« Reply #1 on: 2008 February 19, 22:13:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-thehell?! Creepy!

I notice none of them is doing anything so novel as, say, taking care of the child in question.  Cheesy
When you say you have "norespaw" in your game, are you referring to "nostrayrespawn" or the more situationally appropriate "antiredundancy"?

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
morriganrant
Terrible Twerp

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 February 20, 00:56:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought anti-redundancy would keep that from happening. On that note, it is not that uncommon, it can happen with any of the service npcs, or at least happens with the gardener, the maid and the nanny.

One day in college I was feeling very stupid. So I drove with Ben down to Maitland and toured EA Tiburon for an hour as an 'honorary intern'. I left feeling MUCH smarter. I recommend the experience to everyone.  -this is a quote from an Ex-boyfriend of mine..
http://www.mediafire.com/?ng20de0zmly
danicast
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 February 20, 05:41:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have these ones:

nossrespawn.package
nostrayrespawn.package
notownieregen.package
antiredundancy.package

I never teleport NPCs.

I am really clueless why or how I was invaded by nannies. I didnīt changed anything on my downloads folder and I have a test hood to test stuff when I remove things, so I never enter my playable hood unprotected by these hacks.

Ideas? I donīt have hack conflicts, I checked with Simwardrobe hack detector.

Baronetess
spaceface
Retarded Reprobate

Lost in Middle-earth

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008 February 20, 07:37:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Creepy, and similar to the gardener invasion.

The only time I had so many nannies was when a baby was glitched. Nobody could interact with the baby and I ended up with a group of nannies huddling across the road. They did not come into the house though, and deleting the baby and reloading the lot sorted that out.

More F than you
J. M. Pescado
Fat Obstreperous Jerk
El Presidente

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 February 20, 07:52:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The Nanny Invasion is not something that is covered in any antirespawn, since the Invasion occurs when the game falsely believes you actually NEED them and starts summoning them en-masse. Fortunately, this is easy to spot, so just quit without saving. Tongue

Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I cannot accept, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those I had to kill because they pissed me off.
danicast
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2008 February 20, 17:05:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you so much for your awesomeness. I was worried to have borked my hood again. I actually quit without saving and when I return to the lot things were normal.
The baby is ok, it was unborn when this happened and when born was normal.
Thank you guys.

Liz
Stupid Schlemiel

Li'l Shiv will totally cut a bitch.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 February 20, 17:14:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So the nannyswarm happened when there weren't actually any kids there for them to babysit? Maybe that's why the game kept sending over more, hoping the next one on the pile might actually be able to find the little bugger they were supposed to be not-feeding?

"It is always useful to face an enemy who is prepared to die for his country. This means that both you and he have exactly the same aim in mind." -General Tacticus
danicast
Blathering Buffoon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2008 February 22, 15:53:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I had one nanny hired and one kid at the house. The mother was in license cause she was at the final pregnancy stage.
Somehow the game thought they had no nanny, I suppose, so keep sending. It stopped to send nannies because there was no space left for car parking. LOL

You know what I noticed? The game picked up existing sims and made them nannies. I moused over those nannies and they all had known names. I left the lot without saving and things were normal. Then I met the same sims around the hood as non-nannies.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: